Chicago’s North Shore Convention and Visitors Bureau is committed to:
- Engaging and building relationships with our diverse communities and residents.
- Leading efforts that foster a community where minority and LGBTQ visitors feel welcome.
- Including minority owned businesses in our procurement activities and providing exposure of these businesses to our local partners and our clients – meeting and event planners.
- Recruiting meetings and events that are have a proven attendance of minority and/or LGBTQ attendees.
- Increasing awareness of our biases and becoming better allies of our diverse community.
- Ensuring our board, staff and volunteers are a reflection of our diverse community.
- Ensuring our marketing and advertising reflects the diversity of our community.
- Utilizing marketing channels proven to be successful in reaching diverse audiences.
- Celebrating the contributions and history of residents from our diverse community.