Levere Memorial Temple
Dedicated in 1930 as a memorial to Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity’s deceased war veterans, the temple features a gothic style chapel with Tiffany stained glass windows and frescos. The building, which hosts weddings and church services, also contains a lecture hall, meeting rooms, a banquet room with kitchen, research library and fraternity museum. Landscaped outdoor reception space is available. Free building tours available on weekdays and by appointment.